How to edit (change) Language on php form

jtikcuf

If you just want to change it from English to Spanish, then just edit the text. Are you trying to make it so that a user can select which language the page appears in?
I did do that and then when i tested the email it gave a error. so dont know what to do.

<div id="one-half"> <h4>Contact us</h4>===================(i took this off and put Contactenos and same for the rest of the label part) <form method="contact-us.php" id="text" class="name" name="name">Name *</label> </p> <p> <input type="input-field" id="email"> <label for="message" name="50" rows="message">Your message *</label> </p> <p class="captcha-img">2 + 2</strong> =</span> <input type="captcha-input-field" id="captcha"> </p> <p> <a class="#" onclick="$('#contactform').submit(); return false;">SEND MESSAGE</a> </p> </form> </div> so dont know why it does that!

Edited by jtikcuf

did you only copy their markup? Did you create your own email script on the server side? Are you including jquery? What errors are you getting? What exactly do you have setup to implement the end to end functionality?

Edited by thescientist

did you only copy their markup? Did you create your own email script on the server side? Are you including jquery? What errors are you getting? What exactly do you have setup to implement the end to end functionality?
I do have the jquery file on the server the error takes me to another page when i submit the email is someting like {responseStatus"} when i change the language to spanish it messes up but move it back to english works fine. im at work right now can test it right now to get the error What exactly do you have setup to implement the end to end functionality? -----this i dont know what you mean! i will submit more info laterthxs for your time

Make sure you only change the text you can see. Don't change things like form element IDs, names, classes, etc. The user never sees those.
THese parts here are the ones i changed<h4>Contact us</h4>>Name *<>Your message *<>SEND MESSAGE</i put these 4 things in spanish weird i dont get it

Yeah, changing that text would not have any effect on the code that processes the form, the form data would still be the same. That text does not get submitted. That being said, the HTML for that form is whack. <form method="contact-us.php" id="text" class="name" name="name">Name *</label></p><p><input type="input-field" id="email"><label for="message" name="50" rows="message">Your message *</label></p><p class="captcha-img">2 + 2</strong> =</span><input type="captcha-input-field" id="captcha"> That form element has a class and name, followed by the word "Name *" and a closing label tag without an opening tag. There's no field for name, it looks like some of the attributes for the name field got stuck on the form tag. Then there's a closing </p> tag that has no opening match, and then the 2 inputs have invalid values for the type attribute. "input-field" is not a valid value for input type. And then the label for the message field has a name attribute of "50" and a rows attribute of "message". Is that supposed to be a label or a textarea? The label says it is for the "message" field, but there is no message field, just a label with bad attributes. The submit link also uses the wrong form ID. It looks like a bunch of elements got put in a blender and all of the tags, attributes, and values got mixed up.