Email icon not working

vood0o

I have some trouble with my email icon on the header, when I click it doesn't redirect to send an email, it just opens a new tab with the website.I found in the header the next codeline:'email' => array('name'=>THEME_SHORT_NAME.'_email', 'url'=> GOODLAYERS_PATH.'/images/icon/' . $gdl_icon_type . '/social/email.png'),What I have to change?Thank you

I will like to see the code you are using to redirect .cos with that your code you have not specified that you want to send mail.

Hy, I got the next codeline __('EMAIL', 'gdl_back_office')=>array('type'=>'inputtext','name'=>THEME_SHORT_NAME.'_email', 'description'=>'Place the link you want and email icon will appear. To remove it, just leave it blank.'), I checked in all php files and I could not find any other info regarding email

You haven't shown any code that uses any of that data, you're just showing data. Somewhere there is code which adds that URL to the HTML markup, which would contain the code that actually makes it function. You're not showing the executable code, only the data that the code works with.

Ok,I'm using Wordpress, and I can't say that I'm such an expert. I really do not know where to search for it.Also I would like to add title and alternative text for share socials in the panel. I have found this codeline:__('FACEBOOK', 'gdl_back_office')=>array('type'=>'radioenabled','name'=>THEME_SHORT_NAME.'_facebook_share', 'description'=>'Toggle to enable/disable the facebook shares in blog and portfolio page.'),It's ok to add 'alt'=>'text', 'title'=>'text'? or I have to search another file?