liquid design

There is something I am trying to do. I want my site to be liquid design, once I finish the homepage the rest will be very easy to keep liquid, as with this specific site I am copying and pasting the layout, and reusing it. Here is the thing my css skills have tripled in the past week, I am almost able to create liquid design. I have rebuilt my homepage 4 times, until now I can do it from scratch by myself in almost any way I want with no help. I want to now achieve full 100% liquid design, and still keep the browser compatibility. I have tested it in internet explorer, firefox, opera, netscape, and safari(using a safari tester), It looks good in all of the newest versions of those, and is good in the older browsers except some of the hover colors don't work. Right now I want to redo it, but I don't necessarily want to rebuild as I am ready to start taking on projects soon, so I want to achieve 100% liquid design, can anyone look at my stylesheet and tell me how I can go from that to liquid design, and keep it looking the same, also I want it like w3, where when you change the text size it works, right now if you change text size in the browser, it goes haywire, and shoots my divs all over the place, and kicks the text all out of the divs, looks like crap. If I have to start from scratch I am up for the challenge, but I am wanting to reconvert what I have to liquid, partially because If I have a client, that has a website, I can offer them liquid design, and possibly get an extra job changing there stuff over to liquid design, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

HiYou want us to look at your CSS but you have not gave us a link to your site.Also you want to know how to do liquid design but have not said how many columns you want.Anyways here are a few tutorials on some liquid CSS layouts.Holy Grail 3 col2 colGlish CSS LayoutsOther useful CSS resourcesA List Apart CSS Layout tips and tricksMax DesignsA List Apart CSSW3schools CSS