help for change the style of this menu

mkk

Hi Friendi wanna sub men of my main menu open from right to left but i cant pass it.can anybody help me please?sincerelyhttp://minemag.irpost-152382-0-84779500-1369119168_thumb.jpg

nav .menu {z-index: 9999;height: auto;margin-bottom: 0;position: relative;}nav .menu li {float: right;display: inline-block;margin: 0;font-size: 15px;font-weight: normal;padding: 2px 0;position: relative;font-family: 'DBS-BYekan', B Yekan,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;}.menu-dividers nav .menu li {background: transparent url('images/nav-divider.png') no-repeat centerleft;}nav .menu li:first-child {margin-left: 0;background: none;}.menu-dividers nav .menu .sub-menu li {background: none;}nav .menu li a {text-decoration: none;padding: 8px 12px 9px;display: block;white-space: nowrap;background: transparent;}nav .menu ul {border: 1px solid transparent;    position: absolute;    height: auto;    z-index: 9999;    margin: 0;    top: 39px;   left:-10px;    min-width: 100px;-moz-opacity: 0;filter: alpha(opacity: 0);opacity: 0;display: none;-webkit-box-shadow: 0 10px 30px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);-moz-box-shadow: 0 10px 30px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);box-shadow: 0 10px 30px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);}nav .menu ul li {    width: 100%;    position: relative;    display: block;    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;    border-bottom: 1px solid transparent;    float: left;    margin: 0;    padding: 0;    font-weight: normal;    font-size: 14px;    text-transform: none;    height: auto;    z-index: 42;}nav .menu .sub-menu .parent > a:after {content: '';width: 0;height: 0;border-top: 4px solid transparent;border-bottom: 4px solid transparent;border-left: 4px solid #CCC;position: absolute;right: 10px;top: 50%;margin-top: -4px;}nav .menu ul ul {top: -1px;-webkit-box-shadow: none;-moz-box-shadow: none;box-shadow: none;}nav .menu ul ul li:first-child:after {left: -8px;top: 32%;margin-top: 0;border-top: 6px solid transparent;border-right: 6px solid #444;border-bottom: 6px solid transparent;}nav .menu ul li:last-child {    border: 0;}nav .menu ul li a {    padding: 8px 24px 8px 12px;display: block;    margin-bottom: 0;    white-space: nowrap;}nav .menu li.sfHover ul a {color: #3F3E3C;}nav .menu li.sfHover ul a:hover {color: #b7b7b7;}nav .menu li:hover ul li a {background-color: transparent;}

It's really not a problem or issue. You just need to make the flyout to fly to the left instead of right so that it does not go beyond the framework. You have to define that parent nav with a unique class and then add the new css.Now I am just guessing here because I have no clue what your html is like but you would need to find the parent css, make a copy and then apply the new unique class to it. Next you would need to find the css to cause the flyout to go right. Copy that and apply the unique class and then set the postioning to left:auto and add right:10px (or whatever px you require).

• Like 1

Thanks for your helpBut I'm a little confused. can you please explain it step to step. and please if you can write this css for mebest regards

Edited by mkk

Looks like you will need to get with whomever you got this theme from because the nav has some scripting that applies inline styles to the dropdown menu on hover. Right now it's set to left: -20px. If you can locate that script yourself you might be able to find that call out and change it to right: -20px; .

Edited by newseed