PEAR::Mail, NET_SMTP

sircatsquid

Okay, so I moved my files to the host and Installed PEAR and the component I needed to make smtp mail's, problem is that as soon as NET_SMTP is installed I no longer get errors for missing things or code errors, When I run the script that uses PEAR the server stops responding on every page, FTP works fine. I can't check for error logs since it's on a host and I only have access to my www folder. What to do, anyone know's what could be the issue?

It sounds like a Pear exception is going to an error log. Pretty hard to figure out what the error is if you don't have access to that though. You can try changing the error log to a file that you have access to with the error_log option.

It sounds like a Pear exception is going to an error log. Pretty hard to figure out what the error is if you don't have access to that though. You can try changing the error log to a file that you have access to with the error_log option.
Have access to PEAR since I installed it with the go-pear file. I just don't have access to php and apache. Can't see that PEAR has a error file :/