Looking for a certain type of JQuery menu

hybrid kill3r

So, I am designing a template for my new site. I have a main container that holds everything in the middle that is 960px wide. I tried adding a menu for user login, register, etc, above my banner and it just doesn't look good there. I thought of adding a jQuery menu to the side of the container that's always in the same place, regardless of scroll position. What I want to do is have just a small, rounded square button that the user clicks on. When clicked on, it will then slide out and then dropdown a menu with links for login, registration, etc. I will include screenshots of my design from photoshop. I am basically looking for a menu like this that already exists that I can download. Or, if anyone knows of any good tutorials, that would work too.

This is what I want it to look like when it's "closed". Basically the default "onload" toggle.

kou.gif

This is what I want it to look like when it's "open". When a user clicks on it.

qmx.gif

It seems like an uncommon way to open a menu so I don't think there are pre-made scripts for it. You probably will have to code it yourself.

There might be an accessibility issue with this site design, how is this menu going to work for users with small screens?