PHP Includes and JQuery Slider Not Working

Citidm

Hello,

I am having an issue where my jquery slider is working on a stand alone page but when I attempt to put the jquery file in the footer include and the slider in a separate include to go to my home page, it doesn't render.

Not sure how to resolve.

Check for Javascript errors in your browser's console. Make sure there aren't any 404s showing up in the network tab as well. If you're not sure how to use your browser's developer tools, check the links in my signature.

• Like 1

Thanks, The slider works fine when I put everything on one page so the code should be ok. The issue is when I place the jquery script link in the footer include and the slider in my header include and then try to include it on the home page. I checked my file paths and they are correct but it seems to not be working. I did a quick search on google and it seems a lot of people had the same issue.

I understand that the code should be ok. But if everything that should be ok actually is ok, then we wouldn't have any problems. You need to verify if it is actually ok, or if your browser is showing error messages in the console. Don't assume that things are fine just because things are fine in another situation. If both situations were the same then it would be working here too, if it's not working then obviously something is different. Maybe you're trying to run a function before it's defined or something. If you're trying to fix an error, the first step is to check for error messages.

• Like 1