Does reversed <noscript> exist?

Mudsaf

The <script> tag.

If you want HTML elements to show up only if script is enabled, it is one of the few valid uses for document.write. Or you can use document.createElement and append them to something.

<script>    document.write("<p>Javascript is enabled.</p>");</script>
<div id="script"></div><script>    var p = document.createElement("p");    p.innerHTML = "Javascript is enabled.";    document.getElementById("script").appendChild(p);</script>

A third method:

<div id="script" style="display: none">Javascript is enabled</div><script>    document.getElementById("script").style.display = "block";</script>

The <script> tag.

If you want HTML elements to show up only if script is enabled, it is one of the few valid uses for document.write. Or you can use document.createElement and append them to something.

<script>    document.write("<p>Javascript is enabled.</p>");</script>
<div id="script"></div><script>    var p = document.createElement("p");    p.innerHTML = "Javascript is enabled.";    document.getElementById("script").appendChild(p);</script>

A third method:

<div id="script" style="display: none">Javascript is enabled</div><script>    document.getElementById("script").style.display = "block";</script>

What you recommend, messy code or clean interface for non-JavaScript users? :)

Making sure that the website works for as many users as possible is a good idea. I wouldn't call that code messy.

Doesn't google reCaptcha work without JavaScript? I'll get message below.

<iframe src="http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/noscript?k=6Lc7VdASAAAAADcvby26Vavw4lw47jQwCHDU7EKv" height="300" width="500" frameborder="0"></iframe><br/> <textarea name="recaptcha_challenge_field" rows="3" cols="40"></textarea> <input type="hidden" name="recaptcha_response_field" value="manual_challenge"/>

Well the code displays this.

<noscript><iframe src="http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/noscript?k=6Lc7VdASAAAAADcvby26Vavw4lw47jQwCHDU7EKv" height="300" width="500" frameborder="0"></iframe><br/>  <textarea name="recaptcha_challenge_field" rows="3" cols="40"></textarea> <input type="hidden" name="recaptcha_response_field" value="manual_challenge"/></noscript

Displays sometimes on page like that or messes up the charsets of finnish ä letter. (Attachment @ my last post)

I don't think there are many large modern websites that work correctly with Javascript turned off. I don't even see the option to disable Javascript listed in Firefox options menu anymore.