JS Game Demo (no known problems, test please)

astralaaron

It seems to work fine. Sometimes when going through doors half the stage isn't loaded. If I happen to walk into a place that a wall is going to appear in I get stuck inside the wall and can't move anymore.

I couldn't clear the maze within the time limit.

One problem I find with the game is not being able to move if I'm touching a wall. It slows down the flow of the game a lot.

Pressing enter while in the dark maze brings me back to the title screen but the timer keeps going on.

Firefox.

Going through doors seems to load one part of the stage and then immediately bring me to another part of the stage. Sometimes two doors bring me to the same place, I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen.

Firefox.

Going through doors seems to load one part of the stage and then immediately bring me to another part of the stage. Sometimes two doors bring me to the same place, I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen.

there's really no rhyme or reason to the doors. there is a correct path though, all of the other ones are just confusing

The only minor-bug I can see: If I am moving vertically down or up the screen and am holding down that vertical arrow key and then I press the left or right key the animated character turns sideways and remains sideways.

The only minor-bug I can see: If I am moving vertically down or up the screen and am holding down that vertical arrow key and then I press the left or right key the animated character turns sideways and remains sideways.

ahh that's right, thanks for reminding me, pretty sure I know a fix, going to mess with it later.