My program will not work in Internet Explorer

cve60069

hello

After many months, I have finally got my form working in google as I want but it will not work in IE.

Can anyone advise me please on where I have gone wrong.

If I may, I attach the link to the page hemis.co.uk/New Age Glass/New Age Glass.html

I use cm instead of pixles when specifying the screen-page.

regards

what's the actual problem? What works/doesn't work? What should we test/how do we reproduce? Are there errors in the console and what debugging have you done to try and track down where the problem might be?

Edited by thescientist

Sorry

Try the link, please have a look at the code and tell me if my doc declaration is wrong. I cannot put the code on the forum for you to see, its too big.

If the code works in chrome, why not explorer. I read that there are incompatibility issues and i do not intend to rewrite my scripts to please microsoft. Hopefully, its in the head statement of the html but I do not know what to put. As I say, it works in other browsers.

Regards

What is it supposed to do and what is it actually doing? Describe the problem in detail. "Not working" could mean anything.

I tried in Internet Explorer and it works exactly the same as in other browsers.

Sorry

Try the link, please have a look at the code and tell me if my doc declaration is wrong. I cannot put the code on the forum for you to see, its too big.

If the code works in chrome, why not explorer. I read that there are incompatibility issues and i do not intend to rewrite my scripts to please microsoft. Hopefully, its in the head statement of the html but I do not know what to put. As I say, it works in other browsers.

Regards

You still haven't told us what the actual problem is. What am I looking for? What do I do to the form, and where does it break? These are commonly referred to as steps to reproduce, and tells everyone exactly how to recreate the problem, so we can see it for ourselves.