what are the best method for getting a date+1 month ahead?...

rootKID

Okay, i might have asked about this in the past, but could not find my post (lol), so asking again. Hope this is ok x).

I have a function at my home-desktop called (GetDate()).

It is supposed to get the date of a news group in the database.

This means if a ADMIN account on my website writes a new (Latest News) article, the function are meant for getting a normal time() function in the database, and from that telling me when the admin wrote this Latest News article.

Now, if i wish to use something similar to a month ahead, like on a hosting bill (éxample).

If a user has bought a website hosting-plan at my server, and i store the current time() in the database (when it was bought).

How would an example be to output +1 month ahead? So the user knows when the next bill comes?

What i am aiming for here are something similar to this: You paid the bill on 28-10-2013, the next bill will be set to be paid at 28-11-2013

Hope you get the point of what i am trying to do here.

Sorry for my bad english right now, in a hurry and writing from my school.. so does not really has time to perfect into details as i usually does x)...

But any questions, do not hesitate to ask away :).

NOTE:

i will update the post later and add in my function so you can see what i am talking about :).

Hope you guys have some ideas etc :)...

-rootKID

Edited by rootKID

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for late reply! Been busy at schools and stuff. Mostly schools (GOD i hate math! :P)...

But thanks! Will take a look later when i get home :D

-rootKID