Can you float a div and have text flow around it?

Spawny

Hi All,i'm trying to float a div box to the right inside another div. I'd like the text inside the 'centrecontent' div to flow around the 'carpbox' div. Is this possible?CSS

.centrecontent{position: absolute;float:left;background:#fafafa;overflow: visible;top: 0px; left:15%; height: 100%; width: 62%;min-height:100%;font-size: 10pt; color: black;line-height: 16pt;padding: 5px 40px;text-align: left; font-family: Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;border: thin 1px black;margin-bottom:2px;}html>body .centrecontent{height:auto;}.carpbox {	position: absolute;	float: right;	border-style: solid;	border-width:2px;	background-color: darkkhaki;	border-color:#000000;	top: 10%; left: 50%; height: 250px; width: 300px;	padding:10px;	}

I then just enclose the carpbox div inside the centrecontent div. The problem is that it doesn't flow, and the carpbox div sits on top of the text.I intend to put RSS feeds in the carpbox div eventually.

Is this what you need?

<html><head><style type="text/css">#main{ border:5px solid green; padding:2px;}#one{ float:right; width:20%; color:red; border:5px solid blue;}</style></head><body><div id="main"><div id="one">hi how are you, i am at the right hand side of the main div</div>This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.This is some text. This is some text. This is some text.</div></body></html>

Thanks for that Scott, its exactly what i need, and works fine on your page, but when i try to do this on my page, it still defaults to the text behind the div. It seems to be ignoring the float.