Disable view-source:

arthurluna

I see. I misunderstood your question. Other browsers don't use "view-source:" on the URL when they are showing the source code.

You cannot stop browsers from showing the source code of a website.

It cannot be done because the browser needs to have the code unencrypted to be able to use it.

You don't need to be afraid of people stealing your source code. if it is too simple then they would have been able to do it themselves, if it is too complex they will not know how to use the code from your website.

I think you're not understanding security. There is no security issue by letting people see the HTML code that makes up a web page. They cannot compromise your server with HTML code alone. You need to protect the server, not the HTML.

hmm... i must say, i have seen websites hidden their HTML with "view source".... so i would say it is possible, however i dont know how to do this myself :P...

hmm... i must say, i have seen websites hidden their HTML with "view source".... so i would say it is possible, however i dont know how to do this myself :P...

I'd love for you to show me one.

It's not possible. You send the source code to the browser so that it can render the page. You can't avoid doing that, the browser needs the code. If the browser has the code then the user has it too. There are countless ways to get it. You don't even need to use a browser to get it, you can directly grab the network traffic.

About Anti sql injection, there is a way to hedge, I use modern acc, could send my website to you measure the level of security is database?

The browser-visible code: HTML, CSS, and Javascript, are not related to the security of your website. If you are worried about the security of your website then you should understand that security is determined entirely by your SERVER-SIDE code, such as Apache config files, Php and SQL. The various risks such as SQL Injection are entirely determined by your SERVER-SIDE code.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Guide_Project

hmm.. ok, i ment i "might" have seen it before, i just can't remember the damn website name.

But it was something about "void" or something like that, not sure how they did it or why who Oo...