redirecting

Guest Grahamv2.0

Guest Grahamv2.0

OK so I'm new to JavaScript but here is the thing. I have created a page that when you go to it a security pop up box comes up where you can select "allow" or "dont allow". (I didn't create this security box, it is part of the browser) If they select "dont allow" or hit cancel then they wont be able to view the page right. Is there any way I could create a page that says that they must select "allow" or else the page wont be viewed right and have them redirected to that page when they dont allow it?

Like this?????

<html> <head> <title></title> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- function check(){  var answer=confirm("You must agree to continue...\r\rOtherwise it's off to google...");  if(!answer)window.location="http://www.google.com";  else document.getElementById('mydiv').style.display="block";}//--> </script> </head> <body onload="check()"> <div id="mydiv" style="display:none"><h1>This is my content</h1></div></body> </html> 

(I didn't create this security box, it is part of the browser) ?? what is this security box?

OK so I'm new to JavaScript but here is the thing. I have created a page that when you go to it a security pop up box comes up where you can select "allow" or "dont allow". (I didn't create this security box, it is part of the browser) If they select "dont allow" or hit cancel then they wont be able to view the page right. Is there any way I could create a page that says that they must select "allow" or else the page wont be viewed right and have them redirected to that page when they dont allow it?

Graham,Do you mean the alert(confirm) box of the browser as the security box? You say that you have not created it. Give more information regarding your query sothat we can help you after a clear understanding.