how to squeeze frames into clip or?

Guest AntheMz

Guest AntheMz

hey there.. im new to here, and i need some help, im making a animation for myself, actually its for my job, and.. now i have some problem here, my animation now are with more than 600 frames, and its still under construction, so if i really gonna finish it, it will contain more than 10k frames or more :) so.. is there a way to squeeze my 10k or 600 frames into some clips? or? someone help please.. thank you...*if you are willing to help me i can send you my files and you can take a look.. tq..

Yeah. Select every frame and right click, then choose cut frames. Choose Insert > New Symbol and choose movie clip from the three choices, name it what you want.Cick on the first frame of the symbol you are in and right click. Choose paste frames. There you go! It's worth it to mention that all the frames you cut will still be there on the main timeline, they will just be blank frames. Also, in case you don't know, all you have to do is open your movie clip from the library.

Yeah. Select every frame and right click, then choose cut frames. Choose Insert > New Symbol and choose movie clip from the three choices, name it what you want.Cick on the first frame of the symbol you are in and right click. Choose paste frames. There you go! It's worth it to mention that all the frames you cut will still be there on the main timeline, they will just be blank frames. Also, in case you don't know, all you have to do is open your movie clip from the library.

^ yer that would work!You could decrease frames per second...wait that wouldnt work :)I guess Kasdraven has it again :)