How do i define character encoding

notclive

tch internet explorer cant handle the invisible part of my png, my logo looks bad now, but acceptable. Firefox puts big blue squares around my images which are links, i dont know if theres anyhting i can do about that.

Add an individual style attribute to that image, or use the stylesheet to, aplly this style statement:border:0;[*Edit:]Please don't double post.Yeas they did, but they also have an individual browser I thought, I haven't got one of them.

Edited by Dan The Prof

The Mozilla foundation creates the Firefox browser, but there is also a separate Mozilla browser. Firefox, when it was called Phoenix and Firebird, was originally supposed to be a smaller, faster browser than Mozilla, which includes more than just the browser (Firefox is just a browser). But it turns out that Firefox ended up getting fairly slow itself.Also, IE does not support alpha channels on PNGs, it screws them up horribly. Here is a good page for testing your browser's support for PNG transparency, and it also shows several examples of mangled images. Look at the page in IE to see how messed up the support is:http://entropymine.com/jason/testbed/pngtrans/