Domain Hosting Service

Chikwado

Some one check this: what is differences this two domain services.

.com + Hosting
.com Only
".com + hosting" became cheaper than the second one what is the differences, some one check it. Edited by Chikwado

Some companies only give you the domain name while you have to buy hosting separately or from another company. Some services include the domain name free in your hosting package.

Personally, I prefer to have the domain name included in the hosting package.

Ok, thank a lots. I want to buy domain name and they showed me 2 service the first one is $6 and second is $10 then I was confused on what they were doing, I prefer domain with hosting service.

If you purchase hosting service and they give you a free domain then what happens if you later decide to move to a different hosting service? You are at the mercy of the hosting service to release your domain name. If you buy your own domain name then you have total control over it for only $12 per year or so.

Usually most host services allow you to manage that particular domain with them at a free cost if you decide to leave that host for the hosting of your site. They also usually give you the option to transfer it to the new host if you want.

Personally I would transfer it to the new host so that you can manage and do everything in one place.

It only takes about a week to transfer your domain from one provider to another and you can set the DNS to point to your new nameservers immediately right before the transfer so everything works seamlessly.