how to get this form to clear after login

mizz3r0

i've spent most of the day i've been up, trying to configure this login form for whmcs, so far it works up until clearing the entered information upon submitting.

<form target="_blank" method="post" action="#">Email Address: <input type="text" STYLE="color: #FFFFFF; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; background-color: #72A4D2;" name="username" size="15" /><br />Password: <input type="password" STYLE="color: #FFFFFF; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; background-color: #72A4D2;"  name="password" size="15" /><br /><input type="submit" STYLE="color: #FFFFFF; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; background-color: #72A4D2;" value="Login" onclick="submitForm()"/></form>

if anybody could help me figure out a way without editing too much, or can help me configure it to be better. would be highly grateful, thankyou!

Hi can i give you suggest if you start as new bie

1. Please start using pure PHP learn from hello world, bassic php
  2. Start using database create simple program CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
  3. Then learn javascript, jquery and for user interface you need CSS, CSS3

Freddy Sidauruk

Hi can i give you suggest if you start as new bie

1. Please start using pure PHP learn from hello world, bassic php
  2. Start using database create simple program CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
  3. Then learn javascript, jquery and for user interface you need CSS, CSS3

Freddy Sidauruk

Did you even understand what his problem was? PHP would not be able to solve it.