Prombel with font color into sections of div.

Sore

Here is the code____________________________________________________________________Body{background-image:url('lblue009.jpg')}H1{text-align: center; color: #A52A2A;)H3{font-size: 12; color: 6633CC; text-align: center;}H4{font-size: 12; color: 6699FF; text-align: center;}#title{width:100%; higth: 20%; text-aglign: center; color: #A52A2A; font-size:36;}#links{color #FFFFFF; height:auto;width:33%; background color: #000000;}#Info{Height auto; width: 77%;}____________________________________________________________________So could you tell me why my font dose not appare in the links seciontion. I have it for whigt, but it is still in black. What have I done worng for the text not to show up right as it should I have done all elsh right.

What have I done worng for the text not to show up right as it should I have done all elsh right.
You forgot to add the colon to seperate the property and value#links{color:#FFFFFF; height:auto;width:33%; background-color: #000000;}There should also be a dash between background-color.There are also mistakes in #title and #info