HTML form + table

denkovas

Hello guys,

I am new to html and I'm currently trying to create a signup form (name, e-mail, tel no) - it is for a corporate site and when a person goes through it successfully, I want it to show a table with resources about the company that they can download directly. I have a code for the form and table, I also tried to put "onclick show" effect in the "submit" button which is at the end of the signup form but I cannot connect it to the table. What is the code for that?

Thank you!

This is what I have so far:

<html><head><title>(Type a title for your page here)</title><style type="text/css">div {position: center;left: 200px;top: 400px;background-color: #ffffff;width: 250px;padding: 20px;color: black;border: #0000cc;display: none;}</style><script language="JavaScript">function setVisibility(id, visibility) {document.getElementById(id).style.display = visibility;}</script></head><body><input type=button name=type value='Submit' onclick="setVisibility('sub3', 'inline');";><div id="sub3"><table style="width:100%">  <tr>    <td><h4>Title<h4></td>    <td><h4>Description<h4></td>    <td><h4>Size<h4></td>    <td><h4>Download<h4></td>   </tr>  <tr>    <td>Panelbook</td>    <td>JTN proprietary online panels in 21 countries</td>    <td>627 KB</td>    <td><a href="FILENAME" target="_blank">Download</a></td>  </tr>  <tr> <td>CAWI Metodology</td><td>Advantages, Convenience and Best results </td><td> 1,240 KB </td><td><a href="FILENAME" target="_blank">Download</a></td></tr><tr> <td> Data Quality Checks </td><td> Tracking and checking to deliver high-quality data </td><td> 1,250 KB </td><td><a href="FILENAME" target="_blank">Download</a></td></tr><tr><td> Testimonials </td><td> See how we helped our customers </td><td> ? KB </td><td><a href="FILENAME" target="_blank">Download</a></td> </tr><tr><td> t </td>  </tr></table></div></body></html>

edit--codeblock added

• Like 1

You need something that comes a little closer to being valid code. Instead of an onclick event in the button you would be better to trigger by adding an event listener in the script , Finally we would all appreciate it if you used the <> icon on the reply box to submit code as "code" instead of text. If what you posted is the complete code, then you have some work to do because that is badly malformed.