How to validate and open an URL with HTML/JavaScript?

Badchip

I have a website with some TV channels. One of them have 3 variable URL's (.m3u8), only works 1 URL at day, it's random.
I'd like to click the channel/button/icon in order to open automatically the working URL.
Thank you in advance.

How are you supposed to know which URL works if it's random?

No idea, I thought maybe there is a way to test/validate each one and open the working URL.

Try to open the 3 URL's. One of them can download the "m3u8" file, the rest shows the message: "An error occurred while processing your request."

Edited by Badchip

I suppose you can try sending ajax requests to each of them if that server allows cross-domain ajax requests, and then check the response headers to look for an error or something else that would indicate a problem.http://help.dottoro.com/ljxsrgqe.phpIf the server doesn't allow cross-domain ajax requests then you'll need to send an ajax request to a local file like a PHP script that can send the requests and check the headers.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose you can try sending ajax requests to each of them if that server allows cross-domain ajax requests, and then check the response headers to look for an error or something else that would indicate a problem.http://help.dottoro.com/ljxsrgqe.phpIf the server doesn't allow cross-domain ajax requests then you'll need to send an ajax request to a local file like a PHP script that can send the requests and check the headers.

The problem is I have no idea of programming. Some kind soul can help me out? I guess it's easy for any programmer.