simple problem, hopefully simple fix

digitalgiantsInc

hey guys - i have a weird .. what i imagine is just a caching issue. I have an html file with a class 'upperSum'. at some point i labeled a div with 'uppersum' instead of capitalizing the S. i have since resolved the problem however my page will not update the code. when i use chrome dev tools it shows the div as 'uppersum' no matter what i do.

cleared cache. shift clicked the tab, reuploaded the html and css. mind is boggled.

anyone ever run into this?

cheers,

andrew

Is this on a server? This might be because you uploaded the file to the wrong location.

To be sure it's not a caching problem, try visiting the page in a different browser.

yup not a server problem... the issue is that for whatever reason - it is coming through as all lowercase. i tested this with a different classname and got the same effect. so i went hunting for text-transforms but didnt find any lowercase.

ever seen that before? ive been doing this a while and have never seen that.

If you're using an FTP client, check the settings to make sure it's uploading in binary rather than ASCII.

The only other thing I can think of is that it's related to your code. Can you show some of your code?