take out repeating words

dcole.ath.cx

What script could I use to remove parts of an array if it's repeated?like$test = "I wish I was a moderator. I wish I was a bus driver. I love smiles!$data = explode(" ", $test);SOMETHING---then the new array would be: I, wish, was, a, moderator, bus, driver, love, smiles!As you can see the repeat of a word was taken out.

I believe this code may suit your requirements.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$test = "I wish I was a moderator. I wish I was a bus driver. I love smiles!";$data = explode(" ", $test);$count = count($data);$newdata = array();for($i=0; $i<$count; $i++){ $value = $data[$i]; if(!in_array($value, $newdata)) { $value = explode(".", $value); $newdata[] = $value[0]; }}echo print_r($newdata);-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Regardssrinivasan and suresh (Team Crew)India - Tamilnadu

That code works. But you don't need to do an echo before print_r, print_r does not return anything, it just sends it straight to output. Just writing print_r is enough to see the array.But that's beside the point, that code does work.