CGI Script

The Praetorian

I didn't know where exactly to post this. I'm trying to get this script to work on my pages, but for some reason it isn't. The program creaters gave me three different scripts to use if the first one didn't.<!--#exec cgi="/cgi-bin/metablaster/metablast.cgi" --><!--#exec cmd="/cgi-bin/metablaster/metablast.cgi" --><!--#include file="/cgi-bin/metablaster/metablast.cgi" -->Do I need to change the path to have my domain name in it? Or do I merely reference (within the same directory) which folders to open? ( in public_html->cgi-bin->metablaster->metablast.cgi)

Hm. I tried it with the last one, and it still won't work properly. Anyone know anything about MetaBlaster?Firefox and Netscape both keep giving me pop ups when I enter the page that say I need to download a plugin, but then no plug-in is found. IE gives no such problem, but it also doesn't show what it's supposed to.

No errors. Just, nothing shows up. According to the documentation, after applying that script to the <head> section of my html page, and refreshing the page, the page is supposed to appear on my admin panel for MetaBlaster. Except it doesn't. (Read my post right before yours, too. About the popups.)