3D Games And Servers?

Alias

Is it Possable to make a 3D game, save it to a server and allow web-clients to access this game? Would I have to make some type of software or can it be done directly at a reasonable speed? ( I mean, that's a lot of information for a server client) Just woundering... Yes or no, please tell me what would need to be done. Also, if there's any string theorists out there; Can I reproduce frequencies of gravity strings? I understand that gravity is the only string energy that is not bound to the fabric of space-time, hence gravity is multi-dimensional. Would this effect the other 6 dimensions? (I say six because I exist in five: 3 directional, 1 time, and one gravity) Just another question I was woundering about... Thanx!P.S. :) Not bad questions comming from a 17 yr-old...

You want the game to be on the server only? And the players will have to download only a client? I don't know, I think it would be too slow, because the server must make all the rendering calculations and stuff for all the players, and there would be to much data to transmit to each player.I think the best to do it would be just like the multiplayer games. One participant is the host and client in the same time, or only host, and all other players are clients, and to trasmit only objects coordinates and stuff. All time-consuming calculations will take place on the client.Gravity strings... This is way over me :) I didn't even know that gravity is a separate dimension, just a main force. And which is the sixth?If there is a mathematical formula for this, then it can be done.

You might look into the Wildtangent Web Driver. It had a bad reputation because I think it used to be bundled with adware, but it is a legitimate platform, they just made a bad marketing decision. My graphics professor in college even gave us the choice of working with Wildtangent or using OpenGL to do our project. I don't have any experience with Wildtangent though, I went with OpenGL. But do a little googling on it and see what you come up with.