Web Hosting

Trish

I was looking for any information pertaining to Web hosting on your site or a web developers/designers forum. Ranking of web hosting is all over the place and not sure what site to trust. I trust your website and love all the information you have out here. 

Paid web hosting can be pretty good at under $100USD a year. Nothing to scoff at.

Try to get a webhost which has webservers in the area of your target audience. This is pretty important.

Make sure that your webhost has the features you want. My webhost has Git integration, Website Statistics, SSL Certificates, Subdomains and <24Hr response time for Support. These are features I wanted.

Feel what works, and don't be afraid to switch if it doesn't.

Whether they are good or not, shouldn't be the poster's priority, for beginning, a free host is the best option. I know it has serious limits, sub domain has to be used, could be possible to transfer a domain, but usually a paid option.

I guess godaddy could be a paid option.

I can think of a few UK based paid services, I guess it doesn't too much on where they are based. Easyspace

• 2 months later...
On 4/18/2019 at 1:11 PM, Trish said:

I was looking for any information pertaining to Web hosting on your site or a web developers/designers forum. Ranking of web hosting is all over the place and not sure what site to trust. I trust your website and love all the information you have out here. 

Hi Trish,

Image result for choosing a web hosting quora

There are different ways to choose a web hosting company, but the best way to choose a hosting service is by checking the online reviews of the customers.

There are various social media platforms where different customers write their reviews for different web hosting providers. Hence one should check different social media links to know a web hosting providers performance.

There are various things which you need to consider before using any web hosting service:

• Performance Speed
  • Page Loading
  • Security, and
  • Support

Regards,

Adrian