PhpBB installment problems?

Sniffy

My FTP manager finally got connected to my host again, and I decided to upload my PHPBB files. I made sure I uploaded everything, yet I still can't get it working.Here's the error messages that come up on the install page. Maybe it's because the host doesn't support PHPBB, yet I can install Coppermine no problem.

Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./../extension.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (.:/tmp/) in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 314Warning: include(./../extension.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 314Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 314Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./../includes/constants.) is not within the allowed path(s): (.:/tmp/) in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 322Warning: include(./../includes/constants.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 322Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../includes/constants.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 322Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./../includes/functions.) is not within the allowed path(s): (.:/tmp/) in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 323Warning: include(./../includes/functions.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 323Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../includes/functions.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 323Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./../includes/sessions.) is not within the allowed path(s): (.:/tmp/) in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 324Warning: include(./../includes/sessions.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 324Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../includes/sessions.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zendurl/public_html/pixelkit/phpbb/install/install.php on line 324

Your server has an option enabled called the "open_basedir restriction", which limits where you use the include function (or, more specifically, which files you are allowed to include). You will probably want to email your host and ask them if they can remove the open_basedir restriction for your account, or how you can get around it to permit including files in the phpbb directory.