[Help with CSS and Iexplore]

senza sicura

Hello, first of all, I want to complain about my bad english, well I will tell you my problem, i have made this code:

#baixada06 {	background-color: #CCC;	color: #000;	border: solid 6px #666666;	padding: 4px;	font-size: 0px;	}#baixada06:hover {	background-color: #CCC;	color: #000;	border: solid 6px #666666;	padding: 4px;	font-size: 11px;	}

inside of my style sheet, so when you are not with your mouse over the <div id="baixada06">, the text is invisible, and when you put your mouse over, you see the text, well, this code with FIREFOX, works, but when you visit with IExplore, doesn't work!! Can you help me ? I want to make it work with Iexplorer! Please, help...thanks...

I would just make your font to be the color of your background. -> In this case it would be #ccc.So.

#baixada06 {	background-color: #ccc;	color: #ccc;	border: 6px solid #666;	padding: 4px;	font-size: 11px;	}#baixada06:hover {	background-color: #ccc;	color: #000;	border: 6px solid #666;	padding: 4px;	font-size: 11px;	}

Hope that helps!

you could always try using the anchor tag.

<html><head><title>Some Text</title><style type='text/cs'>#baixada06 {	background-color: #ccc;	color: #ccc;	border: 6px solid #666;	padding: 4px;	font-size: 11px;	text-decoration: none;	}#baixada06:hover {	background-color: #ccc;	color: #000;	border: 6px solid #666;	padding: 4px;	font-size: 11px;	text-decoration: none;	 }</style></head><body> <a id="baixada06"> some text</a></body></html>

i sort of think that this method isnt valid html but it should work in IE.

#baixada06 {	background-color: #ccc;	color: #ccc;	border: 6px solid #666;	padding: 4px;	font-size: 11px;	}#baixada06 a {	background-color: #ccc;	color: #000;	border: 6px solid #666;	padding: 4px;	font-size: 11px;	}#baixada06 a:hover {	background-color: #ccc;	color: #000;	border: 6px solid #666;	padding: 4px;	font-size: 11px;	}

You need to talk to the "a" :)This should work for you.