Skemcin you are an

htmlover

There was no reason for you to get rough and to shut off my topic. No wonder this site got hacked...you just bend over and take it. You guys are great when it comes to help but you're just a bunch of cool, rational guys and I can't relate to you people so I'm done with this forum.As far as you go, justsomeguy...if you're going to get anywhere you're going to have to learn to not stoop to someone's level but to stoop even lower.Thanks for all the help so far everyone...and to anyone that reads this before the moderators take it off I hope you learn as much as I did in this forum in the short time I was here.HTMLover

As far as you go, justsomeguy...if you're going to get anywhere you're going to have to learn to not stoop to someone's level but to stoop even lower.
I have no idea what that means, but somehow I don't think it's important.Good luck.

f you're going to get anywhere you're going to have to learn to not stoop to someone's level but to stoop even lower.
let me know how that is working for you in 5 years....if oyu are going to get anywhere in life you need ot grow up and stop being so immature.With an attitude like that you would never get a job in this business even if everyone else was less qualified.It would be very easy to sink as low as you but then that would make me as pathetic as you...consider yourself banned!!!