Articles

It's a pretty good idea. Would be nice to have some various, often-used answers to repeated questions, but then that would almost defeat the purpose of W3S itself... :)

It's a pretty good idea. Would be nice to have some various, often-used answers to repeated questions, but then that would almost defeat the purpose of W3S itself... :)
To some extent, yes.Although there are so much more possible ways to implement it. They could deal with tips & Tricks and howto's not covered in the W3S tutorials.In the end, it would probably drive more traffic to W3S

i think its a good idea, maybe it could have a wiki or would people leave the normal tutorials?
Although a wiki requires a lot of managment from the staff. If it is an article section, the only thing that would need to be done is approve/deny.

I cannot emphasize enough that my username is Moridin, not "Mordon, "Moridine", "Moridian" or any other version of it. This happens to me a lot.A forum with user written articles is one options, although a collection of non-topic articles are more professional and accesible in my opinion.

if they are not organized into topics they will b hard to search. Even large blogs are divided into categories for searching.
The article modification from invisionize has categories. I mean removing the format that is in a topic. Think a normal forum topic vs. a blog entry :)I've put a link to an example of an article section in my signature.