need someone ...

Elite12

When a read this:HTML 4.01 supports the ISO 8859-1 (Latin-1) character set.The lower part of ISO-8859-1 (codes from 0-127) is the original 7-BIT ASCII standard. Most of these characters can be used without a character reference.The higher part of ISO-8859-1 (codes from 160-255) can all be used using character entity names.I ask .Where computer keeping ASCII code and How i can use it to change?And can someone explain to me where is connection betwen zeros, ones (digital computer) AND caracter of the HTML.And where is those 32 higher charater.Which is latin language or latin-1 i did not known why -1,is there a latin-2 ,3,4,5...What means that ISO 8859-1 why is call that.

Hmm... not really an HTML question, but LOTS of basic computing questions... where to start with an answer...? :) I think you will just need to keep looking things up via Google etc, and find out what you can, bit by bit. Don't expect immediate enlightenment as there are lots of pieces that make up the jigsaw puzzle.The computer uses ones and zeros as you say, and there are different coding rules that people have defined to say what a particular collection of ones and zeros mean. The 7-bit ASCII you quoted is one such set of rules. For instance, the 7 bits 0010000 can represent a binary number (32), but can alternatively represent a character such as a space, if that is the scheme being used. So for the computer to read any given file of data, the computer has to be told one way or another what the data is, so as to know what rules to apply when interpreting those ones and zeros.

Thanks. But i still do not understand.when i ask this:And where is those 32 higher charater.i think on higher 33 because he said that 7-bits represent 2^7 =127+0,because he said The higher part of ISO-8859-1 (codes from 160-255) can all be used using character entity names.why he did not just continuing with 128.129.130,131...If it is a higher or meand someting what he do not want us to known.IF YOU know somebody who will answer me just let me now.

Latin-1 is one of the character sets ISO granted to be standardly used anywhere on the net. ISO is an organisation that defines standards for everything. There are for example ISOs of dimension units such as meters or kilometers. In everything are standards, that is what ISO does, making standards of everything. There are various character sets certificated by ISO (that hold this "ISO" in its name). All those sets are named ISO-latin-# (where # is 1-15). This "latin" doesn't come from the language of south america, but the language the Romans spoke in history, latin, on which the charsets are based. :)

For reference, here is the ASCII table:http://www.lookuptables.com/More references:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII_tablehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO-8859-1

Code values 00–1F, 7F, and 80–9F are not assigned to characters by ISO/IEC 8859-1.
There are unused parts of the Latin-1 character set.