OT: Big business not in my name.

dcole.ath.cx

I was messing around with my name and binary... and I made it into one of thoughs squre password things (forget the name...) and then decoded it and googled it and one way it came to a website against big business and the other way it came to Linux Fedora Core's website. Kinda odd... maybe not. Just though I would tell everyone.My county (lol, the county... not just the town) lost power and had tornatos touch down, so I had some free time!EDIT: added "OT" to subject for Off Topic.

Edited by Skemcin

My county (lol, the county... not just the town) lost power and had tornatos touch down, so I had some free time!
yep just about all the am radio stations and some of the fm stations went down. i was like turning the dial on the radion(battery powered) and i'm like where is KRBI(our local station) and then i got a flashlight and was like nothing really works on this radio. i got about 3 stations that came in clear and the rest were like all blurred together like they didnt have strong enough signal to block the other station out of their frequency. now all works again. I heard last nignt that the only way to st peter from mankato was to like take this rout that takes your west of st peter then you go back twards st peter. there are like 2 direct ways from st peter to mankato and both were blocked.