Problems with displaying data on webpage from XLS

sagarrs

Hi All,I am reading data from XL and displaying on a web page and as the data is more i have to scroll the data upwards.But how do I see column names always?As the datascrolls up, by column names are also gone up but I need to keep them and scroll only other rows.Please help me.Thanks and Regards,Sagar

I don't know whether my method can help you or not. :) You can devide the data into two parts, the column names and the data.(You better put the data and the column names into two tables.)Then you can use "<div>" to fix the position of the table that containing the column names.After that, when you scrollup or down, the position of the column names displaying on the screen will not be changed. :)

Thanks for that reply.But in that case, the width of column in 1st table will difer from second and wil not align properly.

I don't know whether my method can help you or not. :) You can devide the data into two parts, the column names and the data.(You better put the data and the column names into two tables.)Then you can use "<div>" to fix the position of the table that containing the column names.After that, when you scrollup or down, the position of the column names displaying on the screen will not be changed. :)

...I think you can fix the width of the tables by adding "width=...". :) Also, I have a quite good method.Create a webpage.the webpage should be devided into 2 frames, the upper frame and the lower frame.(You can set the size of the upper frame is smaller, then the upper page will on show the column names)Each frame's content is that webpage containing the data.