iframe problem

spacebear

Hi!I'm making a homepage for a friend of mine. Here's the temporary site:http://home.hesbynett.no/kukleggsklan/AndreasKalvig/If you click on "insekter" you can see there's a list of thumbnails. The thumbs in this list are supposed to be lined up on one horizontal line, which you scroll through with a horizontal scroll bar. But as you can see, this is not the case with the current site. Does anyone know how to make it work?Edit: I'm also wondering if it's possible to somehow make the images float in the center of the iframe. This would look way better with the images that doesn't fill the entire frame...

You will need to place all the images on one line and then specify something like this:

<iframe scrolling="yes">your pictures</iframe>

And yes, there is a way to have your picures "float" in the center. You can use CSS and padding, CSS and alignment, or make a simple table with valign="center"There are various ways to go about it.Oh yes - very nice pictures :) EDIT: I think it would be better if you showed your pictures as thumbnails in the side frame, with a vertical scroll, and clicking would enlarge to fill your main frame. So just move your pictures to the left where your filler text is. That will keep your links at the bottom visible at all times. OR you can have the bottom frame change with the picture and have a description appear in the bottom - that will require some javascript, though.Your choice, your site looks very clean as it is.

You will need to place all the images on one line and then specify something like this:
<iframe scrolling="yes">your pictures</iframe>

That didn't work, but I actually found a solution to the problem. I just made a separate <td> for each thumbnail, and that fixed it... Thanks alot for the help, though! :)
And yes, there is a way to have your picures "float" in the center. You can use CSS and padding, CSS and alignment, or make a simple table with valign="center"There are various ways to go about it.
Well, the thing is that when you click a thumbnail, it loads only an image in the main iframe. Kinda hard to get tables and stuff in there. :) What I'm looking for is a way to make the iframe align its content (when the content is smaller than the iframe) in the middle of the iframe, if that's possible. If this is what you were talking about with the CSS and padding and stuff, would you mind going into details? I don't really know a lot CSS...BTW, He's happy that you liked his pictures :)