Does anyone see what I'm seeing?

The Praetorian

I've been staring at the code for this page for a half hour and I just can't figure it out. Could someone look at these two pages and help me figure out why This one is different from the rest of them. On my computer at least, the headers on the menu for the first page are indented, while they're not on the other pages...
I dont know, I can see you problem, I would just try making a copy of the one you like the best and then adding the content you need to it?

I dont know, I can see you problem, I would just try making a copy of the one you like the best and then adding the content you need to it?
AGGH! No more question marks on the ends of statements!
Does anyone see what I'm seeing?
Hmm, it looks like a star. A star, dancing in the night, with a tail as big as a kite. Sorry..I'm pretty much seeing the same thing across pages, did you fix it?

Yea, I fixed it. It was just a brain dead moment where I didn't see the very simple problem. heh. There were a couple nbsp;'s out of place.
I thought it might have been something like that, but im really sorry, I couldn't be bothered to check all of the codes! :)