Keyword search - error!

Henrik

Hi,I have done a search for with checkboxes etc. which works fine but my KEYWORD search does for some reason not work, below is the information from the search form:******<input name='keywords' type='text' class='text' size='50' value='".$_POST["keywords"]."'>// keyword searchingif ($_POST["keywords"]!=""){ $sql .= " AND MATCH (cBio,cPassions,cActive,cSports,cBooks,cMusic,cTelevision,cMovies,cFood,cDrink,cOther) AGAINST ('".mysql_escape_string(strip_tags($_POST["keywords"]))."')";}******The keyword search is producting the following error:Problem with Database Lookup [sELECT * FROM nexus_users WHERE cEMailVerified=cEMailPrivate AND MATCH (cBio,cPassions,cActive,cSports,cBooks,cMusic,cTelevision,cMovies,cFood,cDrink,cOther) AGAINST ('XXX') ORDER BY dLastActivity DESC LIMIT 50]XXX being the keyword(s) entered in the search formIf you have any idea what can be done to make it work, please let me know.Thanks in advance,Henrik

The syntax looks fine to me, so I guess you need a more descriptive error message. It might be something like a column doesn't exist or something like that. Try to copy and paste the SQL statement into phpMyAdmin and see if you get a better error message. Or, probably easier, after you run the query print mysql_error();

The syntax looks fine to me, so I guess you need a more descriptive error message. It might be something like a column doesn't exist or something like that. Try to copy and paste the SQL statement into phpMyAdmin and see if you get a better error message. Or, probably easier, after you run the query print mysql_error();
Hi,Did it in SQL and figured it out, thanks again!Henrik