Connection problem?

Codeman0013

Here is my delimma the webpage should pull all of the information from the database and it does not show anything on the page. Not even the employee's name. Also dreamweaver doesnt recognize it its really annoying sheesh if anyone can help i will be happy(yes i know the connection is commented out)

<?php//Connection statement//require_once('../../Connections/befh.php');// begin Recordset$colname__rs_employeeDetail = '1';if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['employeeID'])) {  $colname__rs_employeeDetail = $HTTP_GET_VARS['employeeID'];}$query_rs_employeeDetail = sprintf("SELECT staffquestions.staffquestion, staffanswers.staffanswer FROM staffquestions, staffanswers WHERE staffanswers.employeeID = %s  AND staffanswers.staffquestionID = staffquestions.staffquestionID", $colname__rs_employeeDetail);$rs_employeeDetail = $befh->SelectLimit($query_rs_employeeDetail) or die($befh->ErrorMsg());$totalRows_rs_employeeDetail = $rs_employeeDetail->RecordCount();// end Recordset// begin Recordset$colname__rs_employeePhoto = '-1';if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['employeeID'])) {  $colname__rs_employeePhoto = $HTTP_GET_VARS['employeeID'];}$query_rs_employeePhoto = sprintf("SELECT * FROM employees WHERE employeeID = %s", $colname__rs_employeePhoto);$rs_employeePhoto = $befh->SelectLimit($query_rs_employeePhoto) or die($befh->ErrorMsg());$totalRows_rs_employeePhoto = $rs_employeePhoto->RecordCount();// end Recordset$SSAdv_colors1 = array("RowOdd","RowEven");$SSAdv_k1 = 0;$SSAdv_m1 = 0;$SSAdv_change_every1 = 1;//PHP ADODB document - made with PHAkt 2.7.1?>

(yes i know the connection is commented out)
.. is there a reason you comment out the definition for your database class? You are trying to use an object called $befh to interact with the database, so why would you remove the definition for that object? You can't expect it to work without that. The reason the page is blank is probably because error reporting is turned off, and I bet that error #1 is that $befh is undefined.