load php from database

yoshida

Hi. Can PHP code be loaded and executed from a database, which in turn loads and echoes html info from the same database? I want to be able to add and alter modules from my script using a content manager (which I already created to successfully add, alter and load html pages with).

Hi,The PHP page can be loaded from the DB but can not run from DB as far as I know. The PHP code has to be parsed through the PHP engine. So you can have PHP page that gets the Code from DB at run time and execute as normal page.Hope this helps.Good LuckHemendra Singh ShaktawatMindfire Solutionswww.mindfiresolutions.com

I played around with it a little, and tried to have it displayed as I would normally do with html data. The script queries the database and echoes the (php) output. So far so good.However, the echoed script itself needs to make a query too for html info. But instead of the desired html data all I see is variables. Too bad.It still leaves me with a pretty neat content manager for html pages. Anyone who desires a template of the so-called 'eggshell sitebuilder' can send me a pm.