Help with Math Op's in SQL, please

miffe

I have the next 3 tables (In an Access .mdb DB):

(Products):--------------------idProduct | name--------------------1		   E-Ring-12		   E-Ring-23		   F-Ring-1   (Resources):--------------------------------------------idResource | name   | baseCost | formula--------------------------------------------1			gold	 60		 * 1.22			silver   30		 * 3 + 23			0.10CT   90		 * 1.2 + .104			0.12CT   110		* 1.2 + .12 (ProductsResources):----------------------idProduct | idResource----------------------1		   12		   12		   33		   13		   4

So in the first table I have a list of products, in the second one I have a list of resources used to make products like gold, diamonds, etc... and each one of these has a different price and a formula. So I have an extra table to relate the products to the resources, 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-5, etc...The problem: All the resources used for each product have a base price, the price they are originally bought at, and I use a formula to calculate how much goes into each product to give me a final 'sell price'. If there was one sell price for all the resources I could use a simple query with the operation stated there, but there is different operations for each resource.What I need is a Query (that'll work in Access) that will calculate the sum of all the final prices for the resources in a product.Example:Product "1" has resources "1, 3, 5"... these resources cost originally "5, 10, 15" dollars, and i want the sell price to be at "price * 1.2, price * 1.5, price * price" for them all. The total price for the product "1" would be the sum of " (5*1.2) + (10*1.5) + (15*15) " in this case... I want to be able to display the result for this with a Select...Any suggestions on how to make this query in access SQL format?Thanks in advance, Miffe