How can install the software PHP?

kako_00000

I am learn the PHP language but when i am learn PHP support by WWW.w3schools.com this link to download the software (http://www.php.net/downloads.php) i am not know how can download software and i am not now that this is good link when i am click link and download and install the software good.other wise i am download the software and when i am install the woftware then error and not install.Please good link send when i am click this link then download the software and good work Please Please

You are not understand that i asked that i am download the PHP Software that means when i am install the software and Localhost support when i am that's link open the page other version download but i am not understand to download the version i am request the you send me link that when i am cilck this link start download software PHp Please

I think he is saying he doesn't know which version to download and wants to know which he should use.PHP4 has an auto installer for windows which is the easiest to do but PHP5 has more features but requires manual installation.