a few minor(some major) issues

businessman332211@hotmail.com

I have the exact layout I wanted finally, but like always there are still some issues, I recoded this thing 3 times already, and 1 time recoded half of it, to finally get everything like I want, now I am at risk of having to recode it again, I can't afford to put much more time into this process. I wanted to be done on monday, I won't get the time bonus, unless I hurry, if someone can help with these issues below, or something I would be greatly, greatly appreciated. www.thecampussource.comafter a lot of work, and about 2-3 total rewrites, I have everything working the way I need, but I have 3 issues that I have to address, and I have found no ways at all to do so, so far. The first thing, is over there on the right hand side. I have the thing up there, almost the way they wanted, I would like to have it further to the left, like underneath the upper bar, or make the upper bar bigger without messing it up, but that's only seconday, the main thing I need to fix, is when there is text there, some of it is in the box, but the last word is also in the box, but it's also carrying down to the bottom. I need to find a way to fix that, the other thing, is when I try to put in a footer, no matter how I try to put it in, it's not going in, no matter what I try to do, it's not going there, it's alright in internet explorer, but barely, it is up somewhere in the middle of the page when I do it, in firefox and opera. I tried putting it within the page wrapper, outside of the page wrapper, using clears, and all different types of margin/padding parameters, but nothing is seeming to get it in it's place.??

I did all the layout planning, but everytime I code it, something doesn't work out, I plan the layout, then get ready to start the coding, and find cross browser compatibility issues, amount other things, when I finally had it right, it had resolution issues(issues in higher resolution monitors), and it wasn't working like that either.

I know everybody loves to use tableless layouts even though they can be a huge headache when you get into the more complicated designs. For this reason, if I run into a problem I can't fix after about an hour or two. I just end up using tables. Sure your file size will be larger, and maybe it'll take a little bit more time to load, but in the end, you don't have a headache and everthing was easier to get to look the way you wanted it.