microsoft access

steffalynn

okay, so for work we have a database of information gleaned from a survey. one question in particular is multiple response (think checkbox). now i know nothing about access, but i figured out how to make a query to get the results for that question, but alas! i get only one number instead of the whole list. i'd like also to actually only search for one result in that list. the site is programmed in asp. usually we use surveywriter (www.surveywriter.net) for this kind of thing, which downloads to an excel file and NOT a true database. in that case we actually get back a new variable for each response (think Q1_R1 for "question 1 response 1"), which would be easy to sort out by looking for R# corresponding to the variable we're looking for.also, i doubt my language is terribly accurate in this request.at any rate, can someone help me? thx!

We need more information, such as the SQL that is responsible for adding the responses to the database, if you have that, or the structure of the table (the field names, and that sort of thing). Also, the query you wrote to get the information out would probably be helpful.