Pls help borwser problem

coco

Hello everyone, just register, i am having a problem, i have just finished my website, it work on IE6 but not on the Mozilla Browsers, the pages seems to be all distorted or half of the page showing. I would like to make my html page to support all browsers, can someone please help me how i can go about this. my website http://www.saint-mart.co.uk. please feel free to check and let me know what i have done wrong.your reply would be much appreciated.thankscoco

It looks fine to me, does anyone else see anything wrong?
Hi justsomeguy, thanks for your prompt reply, the advertising people use mozilla, and said they can't see the page properly, what browser are you using?. pls let me know, if it is other than IE6.many thanksregardscoco

Other then the fact that this HUGE jpg file loads slower then I wake up in the morning (and believe me, that's not a second or two), everything is positioned perfectly in all browsers. Way too perfect, and of course, as mentioned already, slow :) .Tested with IE7 and FF1.5.0.6. I don't even want to try Opera, as I've waited enoguh for this image to load on those two browsers already.

I checked it with Opera, Mozilla Firefox, and IE. Everything seems okay.

Tested with IE7 and FF1.5.0.6. I don't even want to try Opera, as I've waited enoguh for this image to load on those two browsers already.
lol, what are you on? dail-up? It took about 2 seconds to load (on high-speed cable) for me. :)