some one helps me ! pls !

thongcater

I've tried to understand about how to design a web page ! But I got some troubles here ! I created a web page with two frames and I intended to make a link from one frame to the another but I didn't work . I used function called "select from a list" into the first frame and I wanted the destination appear in the second frame but what I got was the first frame appeared not a second frame .Can anyone give me some example codes for this situation ? Thanks a lot

So far, I understand that you have two frames, and that you want a link in the first of these frames, to open in the second frame? If so, then the code that you have currently might look like this: <html>

<frameset>
<frame></frame><frame></frame>

</frameset>
</html> Given this you should also have name attributes for each of these frames. The solution to your problem is a simple target="" attribute that needs to be inserted into either the <a> tag or <frame> tag, can't remember, sorry, try both, it should work correctly.

The target command goes in the <A> tag, the name command goes in the <FRAME> tag.From what I gather in your post, you're using a drop down box for navigation. I'm not a fan of the coding involved with those, since it never likes to work for me. Check out the code here. It shows how to reference items in a drop down box.