Bookmarking a page

Machiavelli

ahh i wasn't showing him attitude... perhaps you should of asked me what was going on before making a assumption.. he had PM'd me to continue with that arguement we had earlier in the book thread... i replied to him to get over it and move on and i blocked him from PM... and I thought Mod's were suppose to be neutral and impartial... so other then this post i just wrote (and can't really blame me for showing attitude now since I want to forget that argument and just move on but yet both him and now you keep bringing it up) where did i show one ounce of attitude on this thread i created? i have been asking nothing but help on this thread about the bookmarking script... so if you do not mind... let's stick to the topic because thats what I am trying to do .... so if you do not want to help me with the script that is fine but no reason to post and goad me into another argument when i am trying to follow your forum rules.....

This only works for IE as far as I'm aware of.
<a href="java script:window.external.AddFavorite('http://www.yourwebsite.nl','My Website!')">Click here to bookmark this page</a>

The browser needs to support Javascript.Ruud Hermans

This is the one that I was taking about, I didn't realise that it already said I think it only works in IE, sorry for the confussion there. :)