html page

lister

I have another assignment which I have done in golive, all it is is to create a simplewebsite with tables/nested table and links...http://www.twistedjunkie.eclipse.co.uk/html/home.htmlI have done the site, but with some difficulties. It seems to work and looks ok the only thing is I havedropped the file into http://validator.w3.org/ it it came back with some errors which I cant seem to figure why.please bear in min I have never used golive or any web application..please any tips would be handy...thanks for your timelister

For the third error, add a table cell into the row. In other words:

<tr bgcolor="#6997ff"><td></td></tr>

The two other errors might get fixed if those rows happen to be empty as well.If that doesn't work, use CSS to specify the height. If you don't know how.... well... let's say you don't need validation if you're using tables anyway.

For the third error, add a table cell into the row. In other words:
<tr bgcolor="#6997ff"><td></td></tr>

The two other errors might get fixed if those rows happen to be empty as well.If that doesn't work, use CSS to specify the height. If you don't know how.... well... let's say you don't need validation if you're using tables anyway.

thanks for reply, hopefully we'll start going into css morein the next lesson of our course..looking here alot more is done using css, aspecailly as there needs to be more precision in designig websites. At the moment to design this simple site i had to create nested tables and cells. I have to create empty cells so I could place a table andalign where I wanted the menus to be, there is probablya much easier way with css for positioning elements.thanks for your help really appreciated!!lister