how to send arp commands to cisco routers from web application

huseyin

hi to everybody i am a student doing my graduation project, i need to develop a web application to give internet access to students in the dormitories. i prepare the arp commands thats gonna be sended to routers, but i dont know how to send the commands from my web application to the router.can anybody help i just need to find how to send arp commands to cisco routers ??? if anybody can help i will be very happy thanks for ur replies

i will use http to send them to routers, im using aspx .net 2005 , i dont know what to do ? should i use winsok (windows sokets ) , how can i use this sockets?

im using aspx .net 2005 , i dont know what to do ? should i use winsok (windows sokets ) , how can i use this sockets?

With a socket, you can open a TCP/IP connection to a specific port, and if something is listening on that port and sets up a connection, you can send commands. You will need to figure out which port the router is listening on, and open a connection to it so that you can send it commands.

• 2 weeks later...