Is CSS hard to learn to in corporate in HTML?

Guest design4life2006

css is easy as 1---2---3but then again- everything can be as easy as 1---2---3 depending on ur approachas long as u keep an open mind- u'll learn it quite easily and quickly!i personally NEVER liked programming of any sorts. i use to do very poorly in it. but now that i look back, i know that it was because of my attitude towards it. i changed my attitude (but i'm still struggling with it whenever i look at programming languages that i dont know "as yet")... and i'm doing ok thus far.so- keep a positive attitude- and u'll do fine!!! :)

css isn't hard to learn at all mostly because it's pretty self-explanatory, just like html is (and now that i think of it all programming languages use english-like terms to associate with something). to actually incorporate it into a n existing html document, pretty simple: strip all the display things out of the html, switch to divs if it's appropriate, and then you just have to add id="something" or class="something" to elements whose display you want to alter.

Easy? yeah. It can also be time consuming. But I will happily spend more time on my design if it will look and load that much better.