Best method

www.mihalism.com

Well i am about to publish a forum hosting script for IPB but im going to make it a demo script and because i am going to make it a demo im going to have a limit of 20 forums allowed to be hosted at once my idea for limiting is having the script count the total number of databases used by the forums each database created will have a unique id with it so it wont mix up any non forum databases and i just want to know if you people think that would be the best way to limit itsorry if the grammar does not look good im too tired to care

Translated to good grammar:

Well I am about to publish a forum hosting script for IPB but I'm going to make it a demo script and because I am going to make it a demo I'm going to have a limit of 20 forums allowed to be hosted at once my idea for limiting is having the script count the total number of databases used by the forums each database created will have a unique id with it so it wont mix up any non forum databases and I just want to know if you people think that would be the best way to limit it.Sorry if the grammar does not look good I'm too tired to care

you mean a website where you host forums for other ppl?evrytime you install in a database just put the users name and an underscore before the table names