css paths

vchris

I'm working on a project right now in CF. I have the main folder which everyone has access to and I have the admin folder that only logged in users can access. The problem is the path for all the images in the css stylesheet. What is the solution to this? Duplicate the stylesheet and change the paths?

Thought about that but the Dev site has a different path than the live site... Maybe I could do a search and replace once we transfer all the files to the live site so the paths are correct?

are the 2 sites on the same domainwww.mydomain.com/ andwww.mydomain.com/devsite????if that is the case you could place all the needed images and other stuff in the folders of the live site and still use what I suggested.

This is a governmental site so it's always more complicated :)They aren't on the same domain. One is internal (where all the dev sites are) and the other is live.

I've had a similar problem too.Simply use a backsteped relative URL, for example../images/image.gifwill select the file image.gif that is located in the folder images that is one level above the current folder.